Nepali International Theological Seminary
Teaching in Nepali
Offering all the classes entirely in the Nepali language by well-trained Nepali teachers.
Who we are
Nepali International Theological Seminary exists to meet the needs of Nepali churches around the world. As we all faced Pandemic together, we realized that we could share our gifts and talents to beautify the church of Christ through the mediums available to us in the twenty-first century. Our focus is not simply limited to poke around the present struggles and challenges that the Nepali churches are facing but also to raise second-generation church leaders to carry on the mission of Christ wherever we are in the world…..
What we offer
We, as “Nepali International Theological Seminary (NITS), would like to inform you all that we offer CTH, BTH, and M.Div. to all our Nepali-speaking pastors and leaders worldwide. All the classes will entirely be taught in the Nepali language by well-trained Nepali teachers, and we will also provide substantial materials in both the Nepali and English language for all the classes.
Nepali pastors, leaders, and the Church across the globe will be trained and equipped to establish the kingdom of God by the power of the Holy Spirit and the guidance of shepherd Jesus Christ.
We stand to raise indigenous leaders for the global Nepali churches.
Certificate of Theology (C. Th.)
Bachelor of Theology (B.Th.)
Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Admission Fee:
- NRP 2000 for students from Nepal
- IC 2000 for students from India
- US$ 30 for students from Arabian Countries
- US$ 50 for students from USA, Europe, Korea, Japan
- NPR 15000 per semester for students from Nepal.
- US$ 500 per semester for students from the USA, Europe, Israel, Australia, Japan, and South Korea.
- US$ 250 per semester for students from Arabian countries, Malaysia, Hongkong & Singapore.
A Semester Fee Structure for M.Div.
- 600 USD per semester for USA, Europe, Australia, South Korea, and Japan
- 300 USD per semester for Arabian countries, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong
- IC 20,000 per semester for India and Bhutan
- Rs. 20,000 per semester for Nepal
Students may apply for scholarships, but the financial committee will decide based on their urgency and need. We are here to serve and better equip you to send out into the world to expand the kingdom of God. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime with any questions. We will be happy to guide you throughout the process of your learning.
Semester starting from August, 2021
New Semester always starts from July/January through Zoom and Moodle. The class will be three days in a week and one course will be finished within a month. The class will be evening 7 to 9 pm or morning 7-9 am. A student can use zoom record if he/she misses the class. About 20 students will be in one class.